0 Items

Aloe vera gel 1:1, 200ml

5,57

In stock

Aloe vera is one of the most famous plants due to its medicinal properties and wide application in the cosmetic industry. Aloe vera gel supports the skin’s ability to regenerate, regenerates the skin, helps protect against the formation of stretch marks, prevents premature skin aging, soothes irritated skin and has a beneficial effect on dry skin.

It contains about 99% water, while the remaining 1% refers to an extremely powerful combination of more than a hundred active ingredients that work fantastically together. Aloe vera gel is recommended as an aid for sun allergies, eczema, burns, scars, insect bites, damaged and inflamed skin even after sunbathing. Facial treatment with gel reduces the formation of fats and impurities that cause acne and improves skin prone to acne.

Aloe vera also provides many hair care benefits and helps it regain moisture.

It can be applied to the skin in pure form or in the composition of many skin care products.

It is diluted 1: 1.

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate

Purpose: For skin care, it is recommended to dilute it in a ratio of 1: 1, but it can also be used alone and in the manufacture of all cosmetic preparations, in combination with other butters, vegetable and essential oils.

Warning: Keep protected from the sun, at a temperature up to 25 ° C, out of reach of children. Not for oral use.

Net quantity: 200 ml

Recipes with Aloe vera gel

Aloe vera and coconut oil face lotion

  • 3 teaspoons aloe vera gel
  • 0.5 cups of coconut oil
  • 3 drops of lavender essential oil

Mix in a bowl the aleo vera gel with coconut oil. Mix with a mixer for 10 minutes until you get a uniform mixture. Add another 3 drops of lavender essential oil, then place in a jar that, well sealed in the refrigerator, can stand for several weeks.

It is used to care for and hydrate the skin and face and body, especially after bathing. It is also a good natural makeup remover.

Aloe vera gel and honey face mask

  • 3 tablespoons aloe vera gel
  • 1 tablespoon honey

Mix the gel well with honey and apply on face. Let it stand for about twenty minutes, then rinse with clean water. The mask can be left in the refrigerator and used for a few days.

It is especially useful for problematic skin with acne and scars that tightens and cleanses and hydrates and softens the skin.

 

Moisturizing and soothing face mask

  • 2 teaspoons aloe vera gel
  • 1 teaspoon rose water
  • 1 teaspoon almond oil
  • 1 fresh cucumber

In a bowl, mix 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel, add 1 teaspoon of rose water and then 1 teaspoon of almond oil. Mix everything with the cucumber paste (previously ground in a blender) and apply on the skin. Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse. The results and calming effect are immediately visible.

Ideal for all skin types, especially for sensitive, dehydrated and dull skin.

 

Aloe vera hair gel

  • Aloe vera gel
  • Cold pressed coconut / almond / macadamia oil

For beautiful and soft hair, mix aloe vera gel and cold pressed oil in the same proportions.

Leave the pack on your hair for an hour or overnight, then wash your hair as you normally would.

For a healthy scalp, add lemon juice to the pack and massage into the scalp, then leave it on for 20 minutes before washing your hair.

 

Aloe vera gel for skin care after the sun

Along with yogurt and fresh cucumbers, aloe vera will help restore moisture and deeply regenerate the skin after sun exposure, especially if sunburn has occurred.

Mix aloe vera, natural yogurt and freshly ground cucumbers to get a paste. Then apply it to the parts of the skin that need a soothing effect. Leave on for up to 30 minutes, then rinse and reapply if necessary.

Ocjene kupaca

Ocjene stvarnih kupaca: Iznimno nam je važno zadovoljstvo i mišljenje naših kupaca, ali isto tako nam je jako bitna i pouzdanost. Upravo zato su komentari označeni sa oznakom “Potvrđen vlasnik” kako bi bili sigurni da su ocjene i komentare ostavili naši kupci koji su proizvode isprobali.

BESPLATNA DOSTAVA ZA SVE NARUDŽBE IZNAD 30 EURA U RH

SIGURNA ONLINE KUPOVINA

SLANJE UNUTAR 24 SATA

NARUČITE OD 0-24 NA BROJ
091 3000 139

Besplatna dostava za sve narudžbe iznad 30 eura u RH

Sigurna online kupovina

Slanje unutar 24 sata

Naručite od 0-24 na broj 091 3000 139

0
    0
    Tvoja Košarica
    Tvoja košarica je praznaPovratak u trgovinu