The quality of Biofarm Ltd. has been recognized by institutions of the European Union, which support our project titled:
“Introduction of ISO standards in the Biofarm company.”
The project is co-financed by the European Union from the European Structural and Investment Funds during the 2014-2020 financial period, specifically from the European Regional Development Fund, through a competition called “Introduction of a management system for business processes and quality (ISO and similar standards).” The project has been approved with the aim of improving business operations and strengthening the company’s capacity through the introduction of internationally recognized standards, in order to achieve defined goals.
Specifically, with this investment, Biofarm has invested in introducing ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards. The goal is to increase their competitiveness, creating the prerequisites for growth in the physical volume of business, which will generate the need to retain existing and open new jobs, along with increased revenue. Specifically, by successfully implementing the project, the following will occur:
- Increased productivity
- Better transparency in management and documentation
- Monitoring of customer satisfaction and supplier evaluation
- Management and documentation will be transparent and of high quality, reducing operational costs, eliminating the possibility of human error, and ensuring a succession plan
- Corrective actions will be taken and non-compliance will be monitored, ensuring the externalization of only top-quality products and preventing future non-compliance
- Removal of environmental pollution risks and related financial repercussions.
The total value of the project is HRK 321,668.75, of which HRK 191,714.57 is non-repayable.
The implementation period of the project is from January 31, 2020 to January 31, 2021.
10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Ines Marković, Export and Key Account Manager
- Phone number: +385 91 300 0126
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact relevant institutions:
- European Structural Investment Funds – https://strukturnifondovi.hr/ European Regional
- Development Fund – https://strukturnifondovi.hr/eu-fonds/ Competitiveness and
- Cohesion Operational Program – https://www.mingo.hr/public/investicije/OPKK_2014_2020_31316.pdf
The content of this publication is the sole responsibility of Biofarm Ltd.