Aloe Vera and Lavender Gel (50 ml)
Aloe Vera and Lavender gel calms the skin after a long exposure to sunlight, it works well on dry skin and protects it from further drying. It also:
- supports skins ability to restore itself
- helps to protect the skin against stenosis
- lowers skin’s tendency to form acne
- prevents premature aging of the skin
- soothes irritated skin
- it is beneficial to dry skin
If necessary, rub it on the skin.
Lavender is an extremely undemanding plant that loves a lot of sunshine. It is a multi-year plant that grows in the shape of a bush. Its life expectancy can reach up to 30 years. Essential lavender oil is often called a ”mother among the essential oils” because it is extremely mild and does not irritate the skin. It is especially preferred for the treatment of fatty and impure skin.
Lavender combined with aloe vera makes the main composition of this gel. Aloe Vera is one of the most famous plants due to its medicinal properties and wide applications in the cosmetic industry. This versatile plant is most popular for its ability to provide the body with increased absorption of nutrients and nutritional supplements. Aloe vera contains over 200 active ingredients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharides, and fatty acids. It is also one of the few plants that contain vitamin B12.
It contains about 99% water, while the remaining 1% refers to an extremely strong combination of more than one hundred active ingredients that work together fantastically. Aloe Vera and Lavender Gel is recommended to fight eczema, insect bites, damaged and inflamed skin and sunburn. With its cooling properties, Aloe Vera and Lavender Gel calm the skin after long exposure to sunlight. It also has a beneficial effect on dry skin and protects it from further drying. Aloe Vera and Lavander Gel can also be used as a treatment after depilation and shaving because it nourishes red and sensitive skin. This gel promotes skin regeneration and improves its structure.
Ocjene stvarnih kupaca: Iznimno nam je važno zadovoljstvo i mišljenje naših kupaca, ali isto tako nam je jako bitna i pouzdanost. Upravo zato su komentari označeni sa oznakom “Potvrđen vlasnik” kako bi bili sigurni da su ocjene i komentare ostavili naši kupci koji su proizvode isprobali.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BESPLATNA DOSTAVA ZA SVE NARUDŽBE IZNAD 30 EURA U RH
SIGURNA ONLINE KUPOVINA
SLANJE UNUTAR 24 SATA
NARUČITE OD 0-24 NA BROJ
091 3000 139
Besplatna dostava za sve narudžbe iznad 30 eura u RH
Sigurna online kupovina
Slanje unutar 24 sata
Naručite od 0-24 na broj 091 3000 139