Rosemary essential oil, 10ml
- Acts as an antimicrobial
- Helps reduce muscle pains
- Refreshes the space and promotes good mood
Fresh, green, sweet aroma. Used in aromatherapy against headaches, poor circulation, mental fatigue and rheumatism.
Effect of rosemary essential oil:
- strong expectorant
- effective against pathogenic bacteria (especially Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Escherichia) and fungi (Candida)
- good for circulation
- promotes skin regeneration, so it is used for scars and stretch
- marks effective on respiratory tract infections
- effective on the appearance of dandruff and stimulates the scalp and hair
- positively affects chronic fatigue and relieves pain
- direct inhalation
- in a fragrance lamp or diffuser, 5 drops for refreshing and purifying the air
- local application
- application in a car
NAME: Rosemary essential oil
BOTANICAL NAME: Rosmarinus officinalis L., Lamiaceae
GROWING METHOD: Conventional
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam distillation of the flower tops and leaves
MAIN COMPONENTS: 1,8-cineole, a-pinene, ß-pinene, camphene, limonene
USE: Put 5-10 drops of oil in a water container in a fragrance lamp, then light a candle or drop the oil in an ultrasonic air freshener. DANGER. May be fatal if swallowed and enters the respiratory system. May cause allergic skin reaction. IF SWALLOWED: immediately call a POISON CONTROL CENTER/doctor. IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT (or hair): immediately remove all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower. Keep in a well-closed container in a dry, dark and cool place out of reach of children.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Germany
Ocjene stvarnih kupaca: Iznimno nam je važno zadovoljstvo i mišljenje naših kupaca, ali isto tako nam je jako bitna i pouzdanost. Upravo zato su komentari označeni sa oznakom “Potvrđen vlasnik” kako bi bili sigurni da su ocjene i komentare ostavili naši kupci koji su proizvode isprobali.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.