Mint essential oil, 10ml
- Acts as a local analgesic
- Relieves headache symptoms and positively affects concentration
- Helps skin prone to pimples
Fresh mint aroma. It is used in aromatherapy against headaches, poor concentration, nausea, and cold symptoms. It has antibacterial and antiviral effects.
USES OF MINT OIL
Mint oil has a wide range of uses. For example, it can be used as:
- a aid for various conditions including nausea and other digestive problems, as well as colds and headaches (mint for oral use)
- topical application for relieving itching, muscle pain and headaches
- an aromatic agent in food and products such as mouthwash
- a fresh, pleasant scent added to soaps and cosmetic products
Method of use:
- direct inhalation
- in a fragrance lamp or diffuser, 5 drops for freshening and purifying the air
- local application
- rinse liquid (DO NOT SWALLOW)
- application in the car
- household cleaning
NAME: Mint Essential Oil
BOTANICAL NAME: Mentha x piperita
GROWING METHOD: Conventional
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam distillation of the above-ground part of the plant
MAIN INGREDIENTS: l-limonen, beta kariofilen, alfa pinen, beta pinen
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India
USES: Add 5-10 drops of oil to a water-filled fragrance lamp, then light a candle or add the oil to an ultrasonic air freshener. WARNING: Can be fatal if swallowed or inhaled. May cause an allergic reaction on the skin. IF SWALLOWED: immediately call a POISON CONTROL CENTER/doctor. IF IN CONTACT WITH SKIN: wash with plenty of water and soap. Store in a well-closed container in a dry, dark and cool place out of reach of children.
Ocjene stvarnih kupaca: Iznimno nam je važno zadovoljstvo i mišljenje naših kupaca, ali isto tako nam je jako bitna i pouzdanost. Upravo zato su komentari označeni sa oznakom “Potvrđen vlasnik” kako bi bili sigurni da su ocjene i komentare ostavili naši kupci koji su proizvode isprobali.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.